Kingswood Academy offers students an environment geared toward academic excellence and character formation. To achieve this goal, we:
- provide an enriched curriculum based on classical literature and plenty of individualized attention
- strive to teach students how to evaluate, analyze and become astute thinkers
- promote and reinforce moral virtue so that they become habits that are deeply engrained in each child
- encourage students to work diligently and efficaciously
- emphasize commitment and responsibility while fostering respect for the dignity and value of each person
By giving students the necessary tools, it is hoped that each child will make good decisions in life based on sound moral judgments.
We respect the teaching authority of the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church. While we respect the freedom of all individuals, we recognize the doctrinal teachings of the Church in matters of faith and morals.